MAD FACE FOOD WEEK 2023
(A) Mad Face Street Food Stalls
More than 100 menus from the very best cooks & chefs around the country. A delightful event full of surprises and delicious bites.
(B1) Pop-up Shop & Restaurant 01
The Seville Fair, a conceptual pop-up with food & merch by 24 Kilates X 100 Mahaseth, paying homage from the fair in the Andalusian capital. Join them at their Caseta.
(B2) Pop-up Shop & Restaurant 02
The “Eat Drink Wear”, a conceptual pop-up, an exclusive collaboration of food & merch by CDGRE X Carnival.
(C1) Exclusive Dinner 01 By CDGRE X CARNIVAL
Saturday Dinner (29 April) 2,500 THB (Organic Wine Pairing +900THB)
- 5-course dinner with a concept “Every Single Degree From Hot to Cold”, an exclusively unconventional dinner by CDGRE serving limited menu and creative dishes with a German accent.
- CDGRE is the brainchild of a group of longtime friends consisting of Carnival team with Chef Gaggan Anand, and Twin Chefs Thomas & Mathias Sühring.
(C2) Exclusive Dinner 02 By 100 MAHASETH X 24 KILATES
Sunday Dinner (30 April) 2,900 THB (Porron Wine Pairing +900THB)
- 6-course dinner, so-called “หนึ่งร้อย กะรัต” by 24 Kilates X 100 Mahaseth, the meal comes with a concept of Spanish-Isan food crossover serving from Tapas to Paella alongside with Thai-Isan ingredients. And the diners will be surrounded by the set-up of "Seville April Fair”.
- 24 Kilates, Spain's finest street wear store that brings Bangkok a fresh new concept store to combine street wear with music and lifestyle.
- 100 Mahaseth, Bangkok’s most renowned Thai Northern and Isan fusion restaurant that serves a diverse range of menus with an emphasis on a root to fruit & nose to tail experience in the food....
(D) Mad Face’s Collaborative Merchandising
A collection of merchandising designed together with more than 10 local street-fashion and associate brands.
(E1) Music Stage 01 - 3 Days 3 Parties by GOJA
Music community originally from Phrakanong.
(Genres : Reggae, Dancehall , Lovers, Roots, Rocksteady, Hip-hop, Beats, Rap, Underground Hip-hop, and Turntablism)
- "Big Up! Thursday! " - No. 1 Reggae party in town.
- "BKK Beat Cipher" - Music by the illiest beatmaker community.
- "Phase" - Enjoy the real Hip-hop and skillful mixing.
(E2) Music Stage 02 - “Young at Heart” by YAH! We’re Just Born
The collective of Bangkok music lovers and DJs who are older than 40 but they....
(Genres : Modern & Classic House , Progressive , New Wave, Synth-pop, Ambient DnB, Breakbeat, Electronica, and World Music)
AND MUCH MORE...
This 28-30 April, a celebration of amazing individuals who share great passion for eating, drinking and cooking in everyday life to their attitude, ‘Mad Face Food Week’ is back with the theme “Street Food & Culture” that provides a platform for vendors to showcase their comfort food and urban culture, giving visitors the opportunity to experience something new and exciting. This is the food festival where chefs and cooks cut loose, create what they want, and have a dance-off with their diners in laid-back environments and unusual set-ups.
Street food has become an integral part of modern culture. It's no longer just a quick bite to eat, but a way to experience different cultures and cuisines without leaving your city. Mad Face Food Week is the perfect embodiment of this idea, bringing together food lovers, chefs, and vendors from around the country to celebrate food, lifestyle and culture. The event is a feast for the senses, featuring everything from savory snacks to sweet treats, with a focus on the unique flavors, and from creative activities to vibrant music.
Mad Face Food Week has become a major attraction for local & expat foodies and travelers alike. It's a great way to explore different cultures and cuisines in one place. The event has gained a lot of popularity over the years, with many people traveling from far and wide to attend.
This year, if you're planning to attend, here are some tips to make the most of your experience:
Come hungry – With so many delicious food stalls to choose from, you'll want to leave plenty of room for sampling.
Try something new – Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try something you've never had before.
Enjoy the moment and support the local community – Make new friends, participate in our activities and don't forget to bring your family.
Be mindful of the environment – Remember to dispose of your waste in the appropriate bins and use reusable containers where possible.
In brief, Mad Face Food Week is a celebration of street food and culture. It's a great way to explore different cultures and cuisines in one place while also supporting sustainable food practices. Whether you're a foodie or just looking for a fun day out, this festival is not to be missed.
28-30 April, Fri-Sun (3PM-11PM)
AT Sansiri Backyard (T77 Community)
Entry: 150 THB (Get 1 Drink)
Free Entry for Children under Age of 13
Parking Available & Pet Friendly